1. WINMAX provides, from the date of purchase, to the original purchaser, a 12-month limited warranty on all DMX products, a 6-month limited warranty on special effect fixtures and controllers and a 3-month limited warranty on items with an ‘NV’ prefix. This limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in material and workmanship only. At the time of service, the owner will need to be able to provide evidence of date and place of purchase and serial number .
2. WINMAX does not cover damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, faulty installation, improper maintenance, or any repairs not carried out by WINMAX.
3. Items which are not covered by warranty are those considered as parts which are prone to failure due to general wear and tear. For example : lamps, fuses, brushes and belts. Laser diodes are warranted for (90days). For foggers, see user manual.
4. There will be no obligations or liability on the part of Winmax for consequential damages arising from the use of the product or any indirect damages with respect to loss of property, revenue, or costs for removal, installation, or re-installation.
5. For warranty service the product must be reported to WINMAX to receive a unique RA# (returns authorization number) and at that time you will be advised of where to send the faulty product.
6. All shipping charges for returns should be pre-paid. If the requested repairs or service are within the terms of this warranty then the item will be returned to you on completion without any charge. The unit must be in its original packaging with any original accessories. WINMAX will not be responsible or accept any liabilities for any loss or damage to additional items which are sent with returned product.
7. If the product is not covered under the terms of this warranty. WINMAX will advise you of the costs to carry out any repairs necessary and the unit will be shipped to you on receipt of payment for the work including the return freight charges.
8. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for return of your product. Under normal circumstances we try to ensure we carry out warranty repairs within 5 working days. We cannot be held responsible for delays in shipping.
9. When packaging your product for repair, please include the following:
Return authorization number (RA#) provided by Winmax
Proof of purchase (e.g., Pro forma Invoice, Sales Contract)
Description of problems